We went to Mom and Dad's for a long holiday. School was cancelled Wed morning so we got a jump on traffic and made it to Salem before noon. Then we ate lots of turkey and fixings, for several days. Lots of sitting by the fire. JT is still trying to recover from the cold he caught in Alaska so we were pretty slow-moving. Saturday JT and Parker went to the Salem Public Library to work on a paper for school, and mom and I shopped some antique stores. And I went out to breakfast with a friend I hadn't seen since high school. It was really nice to see her and catch up some. Sunday we went to church, slept alot, ate more turkey, and then Ron and Grace came over to visit which was so nice. Monday JT went to Eugene (and Parker skipped school) while I went for a haircut. As soon as JT got back we hit the road and made it home at 4, avoiding the Olympia traffic nightmare. After all that resting and eating, we are exhausted!
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Thanksgiving
We went to Mom and Dad's for a long holiday. School was cancelled Wed morning so we got a jump on traffic and made it to Salem before noon. Then we ate lots of turkey and fixings, for several days. Lots of sitting by the fire. JT is still trying to recover from the cold he caught in Alaska so we were pretty slow-moving. Saturday JT and Parker went to the Salem Public Library to work on a paper for school, and mom and I shopped some antique stores. And I went out to breakfast with a friend I hadn't seen since high school. It was really nice to see her and catch up some. Sunday we went to church, slept alot, ate more turkey, and then Ron and Grace came over to visit which was so nice. Monday JT went to Eugene (and Parker skipped school) while I went for a haircut. As soon as JT got back we hit the road and made it home at 4, avoiding the Olympia traffic nightmare. After all that resting and eating, we are exhausted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment